- Comparing our lives to others is fruitless. We have no idea what their journey is about.
- Replace negative thoughts with positive ones especially about things out of our control. Invest energy in the positive present moment.
- Try not to over do. Understand limits.
- Why take ourselves so seriously. No one else does.
- Gossip drains precious energy.
- Dream more while we are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. We already have all we need. 18. Forget issues of the past. Let go of our partners mistakes of the past. Focus on our present/future happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Make peace with our past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of our happiness except us.
- Realize that life is a school and we are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons we learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- We don’t have to win arguments. It’s ok to agree to disagree.
Read the rest:
(via Handbook For Life 2012.2 - prAna Life)